La rédaction de Geneva Business News vous propose de revenir sur l'actualité. Au sommaire :
Mme Gyslaine Desrosiers, présidente de l'Ordre des infirmières du Québec (OIIQ), se déclar
Peu avant la mise en application de la nouvelle loi sur le chômage, le Conseil Fédéral aut
Through my professional and personal life I have learned a lot.
Not only with the tasks that I accomplished in my life, but also with the people with whom I interacted.
Working in different domains such as legal, health, construction and commercial with the position of administrative assistant, secretary, and receptionist or in domains such as hospitality and catering buy working as a waitress and barmaid, have given me the opportunity to grow as a person!
Some of the know-how that I achieved:
- Experience of working with multi-location / international teams
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to multi-task and to manage time efficiently
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Strong people skills, and ability to interact with people on all levels
- Optimistic and personable
- Administrative work experience
- Calm and focused under pressure in difficult situations
- IT skills: knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet, WinbiZ, Winway Z (SAGE 30), Ebanking, MobeTime, EDM (Electronic Document Management)