La rédaction de Geneva Business News vous propose de revenir sur l’actualité. Notre revue de presse de la semaine du 11 au 22 octobre.
QS Virtual Connect MBA & Masters: meet career advisors
In this uncertain period, investing in your personal development with an MBA or a Master’s degree could be the ideal move to future-proof your career.
Join Switzerland’s exclusive QS virtual MBA and Masters events and meet directly with admissions directors of:
HEC Paris, Bocconi, BSL, Univ. Zurich, Hult, HEC Lausanne, IE, Imperial, ROCHESTER BERN, Webster, ESADE, MIP, IESE, Manchester, Tias Business School, BI NORWEGIAN, ESSEC, Monash…
Career advisors will guide you and help create your individual, personalized event agenda matching your professional goals and ambitions.
This is The MBA & Masters event for your career.
Event benefits include:
- receiving a personal consultation by the world’s top business schools
- applying for a pool of 5.8 M USD in scholarships
- learning about the ROI and career perspectives
- getting tips from a coach on how to score high on tests
- attending workshops on the application process
These events are free of charge, but online registration is required.
QS Virtual Connect MBA & Masters – Switzerland Wed 07 October, 18:00 – 21:00.